Friday, June 27, 2008

Opening Day Geneva Green Market 2008 Season

June 26 was the opening day of the 2008 season of the Geneva Green Market. Pictured left is the City of Geneva Mayor- Kevin Burns, Owner of Inglenook Pantry- Connie Weaver, & Co-founder of the Geneva Green Market- Karen Stark. They are participating in what was called "The ceremonial planting" of the Green Market's 2ND year. It was sort of like a ribbon cutting. They are planting our Amish Cockscombs along with herbs.
Hard at work!
Posted by Picasa
Posted by Picasa
James Beard Award Nominee, Chef Jeremy Lycan is enjoying the Ceremonial Planting















Craig and our neighbor, Paula enjoying the day

Posted by Picasa


















Our Yummy Purple Plum Radishes
Posted by Picasa



















Our Philadelphia White Box Radishes
Posted by Picasa



















Our Baby Stuttgarter Green Onions
Posted by Picasa














Craig, hard at work
Posted by Picasa
Our Booth
Karina Smelling the Herbs

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for turning me on to this market! I loved it!

Anonymous said...

I stumbled onto this market while on a walk and I am glad I did! Great fresh veggies. I recommend the cheese guy.

Anonymous said...

Does anyone have any tomatoes yet?

The PURE Gardener, Inc. said...

I haven't seen any tomatoes yet but, I will post when I do.

Related Posts with Thumbnails