Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Where's Rudy?













For those of you who remember Rudy, the Geneva Greenhouse cat, we thought that you might enjoy this photo. When Geneva Greenhouse closed Craig and I almost panicked about where Rudy would go since she was basically an outside cat. Josie was kind enough to take her in so we drove her out to Josie's Antiques and stayed with her an hour or so. We came back a day later and were pleased to find that she fit in so well! If you get a chance to get out by Josie's look for her in the main out building next to the wood burning stove. Doesn't she look comfy?

1 comment:

Molly said...

Rudy!!! The best cat ever! I remember when I would water she would jump up on my shoulder and keep me company. I am happy that she found a good home:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails